Wednesday, May 6, 2020

10 facts on The Wonderful Wizard Of Oz

10 facts on why you should really read The Wonderful Wizard Of Oz.

1: There's a dog in it which most people really enjoy dogs! (Fun Fact Kinda?)

2: A Fantasy Trip quite like Alice In Wonderland but I rather a bit better then that.

3: Friendship and Kindness those 2 things are a life lesson in part of school but I don't just think you should all read it from books.

4: How The Wonderful Wizard  Of Oz Got it's name! At first, Frank Baum (The Author) had trouble  coming up with his mysterious wonderful world that Dorothy vists. Then one day Frank Baum found himself looking at a filling cabinet in his Study there were 3 draws marked as "A  to G" "H to N " "O to Z " I guess he picked O to Z then.

I couldn't finish all of them since I need to charge ill write them tomorrow or later!

1 comment:

  1. Looking good so far Briar I can't wait to see all the 10 facts.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.